Only a few are lucky enough to get invited to attend the celebrated designer shows and parties during New York Fashion Week. You don’t have to feel like an outsider anymore. There are several public events hosted by many the industry’s most sought after designers and beauty brands.
My top picks are:
1. Complimentary express facial from Bluemercury Tribeca.
2. IMG’s pop-up shop featuring designer jewelry, accessories, and apparel.
3. Urban Decay’s manicures and 15-minute makeovers.
4. Tommy Hilfiger and Gigi Hadad’s carnival with food, games, rides, a ferris wheel and much more.
5. Made in New York pop-up shop featuring straight off the runway items.
6. Sir John, who just happens to be Beyonce’s personal make-up artist, is doing a live beauty tutorial, and answering your questions, so you can learn how to do one of his signature looks.
See the list of 17 events that you can take part in this NYFW. You’re welcome.
(header image courtesy of of ReinventYourself.guide)